Not sure how you assemble or use the Nursing Pillow? Here are some tips and information on how to get started.
Whether you are bottle- or breastfeeding your baby, our nursing pillow is designed to give you the ultimate support.
The design allows you to adjust the firmness of the pillow, which may help to reduce strain on your neck and shoulders. The pillow can be fastened around you to prevent it from slipping away once you have found a good position for you and the child.
How to start using the Nursing Pillow:
- Unpack the nursing pillow from the storage bag. The nursing pillow kit is already assembled when you unpack it - ready for you to start using immediately. The pillow consists of 3 parts: 1 inner pillow, a cover and pebbles.
- Attach the pillow around your waist.
- Use the pebbles to adjust the pillow's firmness: For more firmness - tighten the pebbles. If you want less volume and firmness, loosen the pebbles.
Watch this user guide for more details and complete visual intructions.
Adult use only
Only use pillow for nursing and feeding baby
Do not leave baby unattended
Adult supervision is required
The Nursing Pillow is not a product suitable for sleep
How to remove / add the cover to the inner pillow:
- Remove the pebbles and the cover and machine wash (40*C, no tumble drying)
- Add the cover to the inner pillow. Tip: Purchase an extra cover to have a clean cover available at all times. You can choose from many different designs and colors. Explore our extra nursing pillow covers here.
Watch the user guide video further up in the article for more details and complete visual instructions.